The revolutionary web map for tracking wildfires.
Detection, progression, and extents for the US and Canada.
Wildfire detections by MODIS and VIIRS sensors display on familiar Google Maps imagery. Unique symbol color age-gradient indicates fire progression and enables quick assessment of fire behavior, movement and threat. Detection times, radiant intensity, and other data display by clicking on symbols. Updated hourly.
Wildfire containment perimeters display as they are posted to USGS GeoMAC by the lead fire agencies involved. Selectable historic perimeters map layers indicate previously burned areas. Click inside polygons for data about burn events. Updated hourly.
REFERENCE DATA LAYERS
- Historic fire-affected areas for 1950-2007 within California
- Historic GeoMAC perimeters compiled for USA during 2000-2018
- Fire agency responsibility areas for California
- GeoMAC Large Fire Points for the USA
ALTERNATE BASE LAYERS
- US Topo. Live feed from USGS
- Classic USGS 7.5’ Quad raster base
- Google Terrain
- Google Imagery
- Live Share. Send live map view links lasting two hours.
- Print and export. Insert title and print, or save as PDF, or export as PNG.
- Google Street View. See nearest street view with two clicks.
- Metrics. Measure distances and areas. Click points for coordinates.
One month $29
Six months $159
Day Pass (24 hours) $10
- Each SEAT permits another person to be logged in at one time.
- Invite an unlimited number of users.
- The Administrator (you or whoever is assigned) always has access.
- Users manage their own login credentials.
- Manage user access through the SEATS dashboard.
- Collaborator Seats work across all your ENPLAN WV maps.
- One month $20/seat or six months $110/seat
Get prompt assistance 9-5 Pacific Time, Monday-Friday via chat, phone, or email.
Our team is eager to help and learn about your experiences with WILDFIRE VIEWER.