The leading web map for tracking wildfires.
Detection, fire progression, extents and more.
United States, Canada, Mexico and beyond.
Wildfire Viewer (WV) maps cover eight regions of the globe. Access to each map is by ongoing subscription or Day Pass.
- South America
- New Zealand
NASA and NOAA Hotspots Worldwide
Hotspot observations by MODIS, VIIRS and GOES satellite sensors are displayed on familiar, high-resolution Google Imagery switchable to terrain and other base layers. Our unique age-gradient visualization of detections (yellow to dark orange) indicates progressive fire spread enabling quick assessment of fire behavior, movement, and threat. Detection times, radiative power, and other data display in the right side-panel by clicking on symbols. NASA MODIS and VIIRS detections are updated hourly and GOES ABI detections are updated at five-minute intervals. All data is obtained directly from agency servers.
NFCI FIRE PERIMETERS (US)
Active wildfire containment and spread extent perimeters display as they are posted to the National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) site by fire agencies engaged in response. Click inside perimeters for data about burn events. Historic perimeters delineate previously burned areas as far back as reliable records are available. All fires in the US for which perimeters have been established are automatically bookmarked by name in WV and may be viewed with a click using the Zoom-To tool. Fire views may also be bookmarked by users in any WV map, restorable with a click.
DATA LAYER GROUPS
Current Fire Activity
- NASA VIIRS and MODIS Hotspots (World)
- NOAA GOES ABI Hotspots (US)
- Wildfire Perimeters (NIFC-US)
- Wildfire Incidents (Inciweb-US)
- Large Fire Points (NIFC-US)
- Prescribed Burns (Inciweb-US)
Historic Fire Activity
- 1835-2020 Perimeters (NIFCI-US)
- 2000-2019 Perimeters (GeoMAC-US)
- 1950-2007 Perimeters (CAL FIRE-California)
- 1878 – 1950 Fire-affected areas (California)
Responsibility Areas of fire agencies (California)
- Local (LRA)
- State CAL FIRE (SRA)
- Federal (FRA)
- Wind animated (derived from NOAA Global Climate Model-World)
- RAWS (Remote Automatic Weather Stations-Synoptic) (US)
- Cities/Towns (US)
- Federal Lands (US)
- National Borders (World)
- Google Hybrid Imagery (World)
- Google Imagery (World)
- Google Terrain (World)
- OpenStreetMap (World)
- US Topo. (USGS-US)
- 7.5’ Topographic Quadrangles seamed (USGS-US)
- Live Share. Send live map view links with basic functionality lasting two hours.
- Print and Download. Insert title and print, or save as PDF, or export as PNG.
- Google Street View. See nearest street view with a click.
- Metrics. Measure distances and areas. Click points for coordinates
- Bookmarks. Save your map views. Name and catalog. Reopen with a single click.
- Zoom to Perimeter. Open current list of perimeters and zoom to them instantly.
- Annotation. Add points, lines and polygons to your map and attach your own data.
Our MapPort mobile app puts blue dot GPS location and your basic map functionalities on your IOS or Android phone or tablet.
Get prompt assistance 9-5 PST, Monday-Friday via phone or email.
email@example.com (530) 402-4783
All data, functionalities and services listed above are included in the recurring subscription maps.
$39 monthly $429 annually $20 Day Pass
Existing client? Log in and click Add Services.
Extend the effectiveness of Wildfire Viewer with functionalities and other data or even a Custom Map. If you do not see what you need below or imagine you would like, please tell us!
Extend ongoing map access to others. Perfect for organizations and groups.
- Each SEAT allows another user to be logged in at one time.
- Extend access to an unlimited number of users via simple email invitation.
- The Administrator (you or whoever is assigned) always has access.
- Users manage their own login credentials.
- Control invited user access through the Administrator dashboard.
- Collaborator Seats work across all your ENPLAN Wildfire Viewer maps.
$20/seat monthly or $220/seat annually.
Incorporate your own datasets. Our geospatial technologists can add data to your map that is uniquely useful and will be accessible only by you or your collaborators as you choose. See your data in geospatial relation to other map datasets. The data may be your own or acquired from other sources, private or public. For example, we can incorporate information you may have assembled for purposes of property damage status or reconstruction opportunity tracking. Talk with our team about your objectives and assess our custom map options. firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 402-4783.